Watch strap doesn't go with your outfit? No problem. Effortlessly update your look with our easy-to-change straps.
Accessorising your look can be a bit of a nightmare, especially if you are building your look around a particular accessory. Matching metals, styles and tones can be a bit of a hassle. Fortunately with a Charles Conrad watch, coordinating your accessories couldn't be easier. Update the look of your watch in seconds to complement the rest of your accessories.
Simply follow these quick steps to update the look of your watch.
How to take off your Charles Conrad watch strap:
- First turn your watch so it’s face down. We recommend putting your watch on a piece of paper or a small towel so the watch face doesn’t get scratched.
- Locate the small spring bar leaver at the top of the watch strap (near the watch face). This is the magic mechanism that makes your strap change so easy.
- Slide the spring bar leaver towards the centre of the strap - this will make the spring within the strap pop out of the head casing and detach the strap from your watch face. You can do the same on the top half of the strap.
How to secure a new watch strap:
- To put a new strap on your watch, first put one side of the spring bar into the small hole of the head casing.
- Whilst holding your strap in place, pull the spring bar handle towards the middle of the strap and push the other side of the strap into the head casing.
- Then release the spring bar. You will hear a small clicking noise - this means your new strap is now secure. Do the same with the bottom half of the strap.